There are twelve stages in the writing and publication
of GreenFacts.org studies.
- GreenFacts Board of Directors approval to do a study.
- Selection of the author(s) invited to write the proposed study, in consultation
with the Scientific Board.
- Determination of the source document(s) proposed by the author(s) to the
- Selection of the Level 1 questions by the editorial staff in consultation
with the author(s) and the Scientific Board.
- Selection of the Level 3 sub-questions to be developed by the author(s)
with the help of the editorial staff in consultation with the Scientific Board.
- Structuring the source document into questions and subquestions in the production
of Level 3.
- Drafting of Levels 1 and 2 answers by the author(s) with the assistance
of the editorial staff.
- The selection of the Links and Glossary by the author(s).
- Pre-reviewing by scientific experts chosen from the different stakeholders.
- Production of a second draft, incorporating the comments and corrections
received during the pre-review .
- Peer reviewing of the second draft by a maximum of 3 independent experts
from scientific institutions chosen by the Scientific Board.
- Final corrections of the document by the author(s) with the assistance
of the editorial staff and publication on the GreenFacts Website following
approval by the President of the Scientific Board.