- Factual links
Some of the websites providing factual information on Dioxins:
- 1.1 Some Q&As and FAQs on dioxins
- 1.2 More information for the non-specialist
- 1.3 Some dioxin news sites
- 1.4 Some policy-related websites
- 1.5 Other recent scientific evaluations of dioxins
- Other Views
- 2.1 Is the WHO-IPCS report a consensus one?
- 2.2 Some of the sites advocating that dioxins present more risk
- 2.3 Some of the sites advocating that dioxins present less risk
See also our page containing sites linking to this Digest
1. Factual links
1.1 Some Q&As and FAQs on dioxins
1.2 More information for the non-specialist
1.3 Some dioxin news sites
1.4 Some policy-related websites
1.5 Other recent scientific evaluations of dioxins
2. Other Views
Links in this section have been selected as examples of other views on Dioxins. This list of links is only a sample and it is not suggested that it is complete nor that it is fully representative of all the existing views. GreenFacts asbl takes no position concerning the views expressed in these linked documents.
2.1 Is the WHO-IPCS report a consensus one?
Most scientists globally agree with the conclusions of the WHO and the IPCS contained in the Executive Summary of the Assessment of the health risk of dioxins : re-evaluation of the Tolerable Daily Intake (TDI) produced in 1998. An other institution having reached similar conclusions:
2.2 Some of the sites advocating that dioxins present more risk
2.3 Some of the sites advocating that dioxins present less risk